- “Information you give us (Submitted information)”: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you download or register to use the App, subscribe to any of our Services, share data via the App’s social media functions, or when you report a problem with the App or our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, date of birth, identification code, password and other registration information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use our App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and your time zone setting (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device; or
- details of your use of the App (Log Information).
- Location information. We will use GPS technology to determine your current location. All of our Services require your personal data to work. You will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by selecting the settings button from the App’s main menu and turning off visibility, however doing so will mean you will be unable to use the App or the Services.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Submitted Information: Conduct research and analysis of the Service to ensure the highest standards of services and identify areas for improvement and to provide customer support and management of your account.
- Content Information: Conduct research and analysis of the Service to ensure the highest standards of services and identify areas for improvement and to provide customer support and management of your account.
- Log information: Conduct research and analysis of the Service to ensure the highest standards of services and identify areas for improvement and to provide customer support and management of your account.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If JigTalk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; or
- In order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of JigTalk, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.